fredag 5 augusti 2011

“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.”

Famous Dog Quotes, Funny Dog Quotes
You can say any dumb thing to a dog and the dog will look at you as if to say, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'     - Dave Barry
We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. In return, dogs give us their all. It is the best deal we have ever made.      - M. Acklam
A Chihuahua. They're good. If you lose one, just empty out your purse. - Jean Carroll
Every dog has his day, unless he loses his tail, then he has a weak-end. - June Carter
I have a great dog. She's half Lab, half pit bull. A good combination. Sure, she might bite off my leg, but she'll bring it back to me. - Jimi Celeste
I always like a dog so long as he isn't spelled backward. - G.K. Chesterton
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.  - Bern Williams
Cats and women will do as they please. Dogs and men need to relax and get used to the idea.  - Robert A. Heinlein
“If it wasn't for dogs, some people would never go for a walk.”
“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”
“Who loves me will love my dog”
“If your dog doesn't like someone, you probably shouldn't either”



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar